With membership to the National Sober Living Association each member receives the following:
- Website – Member homes listed on the NSLA website
- NSLA provides referrals and information about your homes to potential residents
- Annual NSLA conference
- Free regional training/workshops
- Quarterly e-newsletter
Credibility & Respect
- Quality Standards – NSLA members enjoy a positive and highly respected reputation as quality sober living housing providers. Member homes are known to have met the requirements set by the NSLA.
- Inspections – The quality of member homes is assured through yearly inspections.
- Ethical – Member operators and staff sign a Code of Ethics governing conduct toward each other and their residents.
- Quality – Member homes stand out from non-member homes not governed by any set standard of quality.
- Certification – Various legal jurisdictions and service providers recognize the value in referring clients to NSLA certified homes.
Access to Affordable Sober Living Insurance
- Advertising – The NSLA has a strong social media presence that will feature your home and/or special events
- Will promote member’s special events on NSLA Facebook page
- Places ads in recovery publications and recovery event programs
- Maintains up to date NSLA website
- The NSLA actively monitors political and legal issues that affect sober living homes.
- The NSLA acts as informed advocate on sober living and recovery issues, and has standing to be heard before legislative, judicial and executive branches of government.
- Access via phone and email to one on one mentorship
- Networking opportunities with other sober living operators.